Bonnyville Fellowship Alliance Church has a long and wonderful history here in the Lakeland area, we have tried to keep to the highlights of the ministry ... just know we could never do justice to the stories that Jesus has been crafting through the lives that have flowed in and out of the church over the years!
1949 - Rev & Mrs Grymaloski arrived in Bonnyville with the Canadian Sunday School Mission.
1953 - A church was organized in Bonnyville, with service being held in the various homes. At this time the church was known as the Bonnyville Evangelical Church.
1957 - Rev Bill Wright arrived to pastor the church.
1962 - The name changed to Bonnyville Fellowship Chapel and a building was erected on the corner of 50th Ave and 54th Street.
1986 - The Chapel affiliated with the Christian and Missionary Alliance of Canada.
1987 - The current building construction started.
1988 - On April 10th, the current building was dedicated.
1991 - The Chapel became a full member in the CM&A.
2015 - Upgrades & Building Renovations Underway!
Rev. Anton Grymaloski (1953-57), Rev. Bill Wright (1957-64), Rev. Tom Colley (1964-69), Rev. Robert Keohn (1970-73), Rev. Orval Janz (1974-79), Rev. Dale Synder (1979-81), Rev. Elvin Zimmerman (1981-86), Rev. Norman Dibben (1986-94), Rev. Bill Stott (1994-97), Rev. Mike Adamczyk (1997-2005), Rev. Bruce Dirk (2005-11), Rev. Steve McLean (2012-2015), Rev. Gord Stock (2015-16), Rev. Trevor Schaffrick (2016-Present)
We long to... 'BE DISCIPLES
Who LOVE JESUS,
LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
and SERVE OUR COMMUNITY!'